Brocc is a fast-growing fintech platform on an exciting journey ahead. We are taking our platform to Nordic consumers as the no 1 option for savings on credits, deposits, and financial consolidation. We offer our core products including savings accounts and consumer loans in a unified user experience that transforms financial commodities into value added products.
Our strategy is based on offering the best interest rates and helping customers realize their full savings potential. Seven years of investment have put Brocc in a unique position to really disrupt consumer finance by empowering customers to make smart financial choices that improve their lives.
About the job
As our CTO you become a part of a fast-growing startup which is transitioning into a scaleup and has already achieved several significant milestones with great traction and completed products as well as secured financing. By joining a dynamic journey, you will also have an existing pipeline.
You will be in charge of the company's technology and will play the vital role in determining the short- and long-term direction of Brocc's technical strategy, which you will establish, develop, and implement. You will have the opportunity to lead a growing team of in-house employees and consultants from the start, and you will advocate our mission of establishing the finest savings platform in the market.
Furthermore, you will;
- mentor, manage, and scale the engineering teams, to reach their maximum potential
- be responsible that the team works according to best-practises and agile methodologies
- engage with the CPO in planning for the expansion of existing tools, new products, and the hosting environment
- own the development of current and future products, making sure that they are aligned with the company vision - customer-focused and scalable
- ensure the development, operational, security and recoverability aspects of all technology assets
- identify, evaluate, and negotiate services with potential strategic technology partners, to ensure Brocc’s access to critical resources at favorable terms
- be the company’s tech ambassador on stage at events, exhibitions etc.
Most importantly, you feel committed and motivated to be a part of our exciting journey ahead. We would like to see that you have a technical background with an interest in business and leadership. You have excellent communication and collaboration skills, and have a track record of building a state-of-the-art engineering team and scaling an engineering organization. Further, we believe that you have;
- Experience working as a CTO, or a senior leadership role within engineering, in a changing and fast-growing environment
- Proven track record of setting a technical vision and building the product roadmap, rolling out and scaling state-of-the-art web applications
- Knowledge of best practices, industry trends, and engineering principles
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
If you have experience working in the finance industry, that is a plus
What we offer:
Brocc offers flexible working conditions and attractive headquarters in a premier location in Stockholm. We arrange regular workshops, social events and enjoy having fun with our colleagues. This is an important part of our culture, as well as being committed to our work and support to our team. We have competitive compensation and generous benefits for all our employees. In addition, Brocc has solid investors and a profitable business model.
We look forward to your application!