Brocc is a fast-growing fintech platform on an exciting journey ahead. We are taking our platform to Nordic consumers as the no 1 option for savings on credits, deposits, and financial consolidation. We offer our core products including savings accounts and consumer loans in a unified user experience that transforms financial commodities into value-added products.
Our strategy is based on helping customers realize their full savings potential by offering state-of-the-art products and the best interest rates. Seven years of investment have put Brocc in a unique position to really disrupt consumer finance by empowering customers to make smart financial choices that improve their lives.
About the job
In this position, you will play a vital role in developing and further improving one of our core processes, and you can truly take ownership of your work. The main responsibilities will include various tasks from contacting customers in arrears to discontinuing credits, and cooperating with a debt collection agency. Most importantly, you will help Brocc's customers by offering first-class customer service and by proactively suggesting flexible payment plans, and therefore directly affecting our customer experience.
In this role, you will report to the Branch Manager locally in Helsinki, but you will also have the support of our entire Collection Team, and all of your colleagues both in Finland and Sweden.
Most importantly, you feel committed and motivated to be a part of our exciting journey ahead. We believe you are curious, desire to take initiative, and are self-driven. Further, we believe that you have;
- experience working with debt collection or customer service
- excellent communication skills
- a pragmatic approach to solving problems at hand
- great cooperation skills
- fluency in Finnish and English, speaking and writing
- good basic IT skills
Skills in Swedish is an advantage.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation & lunch benefit,
- Wellness- and sport allowance
- Drinks and snacks at the office
- Extensive healthcare
- Modern technology & tech stack
- Flexible remote policy & central located office in Helsinki
- Encouraging leaders, friendly & highly skilled colleagues, fast decision-making and endless possibilities to learn and grow!
We look forward to your application!