Join our dynamic fintech company in the heart of Stockholm! With a team of passionate individuals, we're not your typical financial institution. As we continue to grow, we're seeking a visionary leader to join us as the Head of People & Culture.
Brocc is a fast-growing fintech platform on an exciting journey ahead. We are taking our platform to Nordic consumers as the no 1 option for savings on credits, deposits, and financial consolidation. We offer our core products including savings accounts and consumer loans in a unified user experience that transforms financial commodities into value added products.
Our strategy is based on offering the best interest rates and helping customers realize their full savings potential. Seven years of investment have put Brocc in a unique position to really disrupt consumer finance by empowering customers to make smart financial choices that improve their lives.
About the job
As the Head of People & Culture, you will be at the forefront of shaping our organization and culture. Your mission is to make Brocc the #1 employer of choice within the fintech industry. Working closely with the management team and the CEO, you will translate our company's goals and objectives into effective people strategies. Here's what you'll be responsible for:
- Performance Management: Drive processes that reward and develop our employees, helping them thrive within our organization.
- Learning & Development: Establish a culture of continuous learning and coach our managers to build high-performing teams.
- Responsible for Brocc’s Employee Life Cycle: From pre-onboarding to offboarding, you'll ensure a seamless and enriching experience for our team members.
- Employer Branding & Talent Acquisition: Own and champion our employer brand strategy, making us an attractive destination for top talents while developing and executing a comprehensive talent acquisition plan to bring the best minds to Brocc.
- Take the lead in managing our current and future HR and talent acquisition systems.
- Internal Communication
- Create a positive, healthy, and collaborative workplace that fosters exceptional employee performance.
- Workforce Planning and Organizational Design: Collaborate with the CEO and management team to shape our future organizational structure for success.
We're looking for a dynamic leader who can shape the future of our organization. Join us in redefining finance and shaping the future of fintech! If you're a visionary leader who's ready to make a significant impact, we'd love to hear from you. The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Proven experience in HR and talent acquisition, ideally in a fast-paced, innovative environment, with an ability to thrive in a small, agile company and work independently.
- A strategic thinker who can align people strategies with broader business goals.
- Strong project management skills
- Experience working with people processes and compensation.
- A passion for fostering a positive work culture that empowers employees to excel.
- A proactive approach to talent acquisition and development.
- Exceptional communication and relationship-building skills, fluent in both English and Swedish
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- 6 weeks of paid vacation, pension plan, and parental top-up benefit
- 5000 SEK wellness allowance per year and access to the Benify benefits platform
- Flexible remote policy & premier office location in Stockholm
- Encouraging leaders, friendly & highly skilled colleagues, fast decision-making, and endless possibilities to learn and grow!
We look forward to your application!