Are you ready to take the helm as an Accounting Manager and steer the financial success of our dynamic organization? We are seeking a dedicated and experienced individual to lead our accounting team. If you're looking to make a significant impact and play a pivotal role in our company's growth, this position might be your next career move!
Brocc is a fast-growing fintech platform on an exciting journey ahead. We are taking our platform to Nordic consumers as the no 1 option for savings on credits, deposits, and financial consolidation and our strategy is based on offering the best interest rates and helping customers realize their full savings potential. We offer our core products including savings accounts and consumer loans in a unified user experience that empowers customers to make smart financial choices that improve their lives.
About the job
As Accounting Manager at Brocc, you will be an integral part of our finance function, taking charge of various critical responsibilities. If you're looking to work with many exciting things, great colleagues, and endless opportunities to grow - this is the place for you! Here's a glimpse of what you'll be doing:
- Manage a team of dedicated accountants, providing guidance and support to two direct reports.
- Oversee all the aspects of accounting including, bookkeeping, monthly closings, quarterly and annual reporting, consolidation, VAT, and more.
- Documenting and reporting internally and externally, e.g. Financial Supervisory Authority and other authorities
- Adherence to accounting practices and regulations
- Play a key role in shaping the future of our accounting function, setting the agenda and roadmap for the department
- Continuously identify opportunities for process improvement and automation
Most importantly, you feel committed and motivated to be a part of our exciting journey ahead. We believe you are curious, desire to take initiative and self-driven. Further, we believe that you have;
- proven experience within accounting
- in-depth knowledge of group consolidation and accounting rules and regulations
- education background in finance, accounting, or related field
- excellent communication skills and fluent in English
- problem-solving and analytical skills
- a mindset that enjoys working in a fast-paced company
Experience in leading teams is an advantage!
What we offer:
- Encouraging, friendly, and highly skilled colleagues and leaders
- Fast decision-making, and endless possibilities to learn and grow!
- Flexible hybrid-remote policy and premier office location in central Stockholm
- Pension plan and parental top-up benefit
- 6 weeks of paid vacation and 5000 SEK wellness allowance per year
- Benify benefits platform
We look forward to your application!