Brocc is hiring a hands-on, experienced DevOps Engineer who will be part of the Tech team for our DevOps environment. As our Senior DevOps engineer you will bring your best practices and collaborative skills to help drive DevOps initiatives at Brocc. Do you want to make real impact in a fast growing fintech company? Apply today!
Brocc is a fast-growing fintech platform on an exciting journey ahead. We are taking our platform to the Nordic consumers as the nr 1 option for savings on credits, deposits, and financial consolidation. We offer our core products including savings accounts and consumer loans in a unified user experience that transforms financial commodities into value added products.
Our strategy is based on offering the best interest rates and help customers realize their full savings potential. Seven years of investment has put Brocc in a unique position to really disrupt consumer finance by empowering customers to make smart financial choices that improve their lives.
We put tons of passion, energy and team spirit into our everyday work - building solutions for the future. We challenge the idea of what financial services means for our customers and think of new ways of delivering value.
About the job
Our team offers creative freedom and development opportunities for you in a dynamic and collaborative setting. To be successful, you communicate effectively with our development and operations team to orchestrate the creation of solutions that can scale. You have a doer mentality and a pragmatic approach to solving problems. You thrive in an environment of bold initiatives and challenging learning opportunities.
The responsibilities include building a process for automation as well as contributing to the development of internal tools to achieve operational efficiency. Further tasks and responsibilities in the role;
- You will implement DevOps infrastructure projects as part of a team.
- Manage our continuous integration and delivery pipeline to maximize efficiency and implement industry best practices for system hardening and configuration management.
- Develop and maintain solutions for operational administration, system/data backup, disaster recovery, and security/performance monitoring.
- Deploy and maintain critical applications on cloud-native architecture.
- Improve/Implement automation, effective monitoring, and infrastructure-as-code.
- Deploy and maintain CI/CD pipelines across multiple environments.
- Support and work alongside a cross-functional engineering team on the latest technologies.
- Iterate on best practices to increase the quality & velocity of deployments.
- Sustain and improve the process of knowledge sharing throughout the engineering team.
- Have on call responsibilities in rotation with the engineering team.
Most importantly, you feel committed and motivated to be a part of our exciting journey ahead. Further, we believe that you have;
- Experience maintaining and deploying highly-available, fault-tolerant systems at scale.
- A drive towards automating repetitive tasks (e.g. scripting via Bash, Python, Ruby, etc).
- Practical experience with Docker containerization and clustering (Kubernetes/ECS).
- Expertise with AWS (e.g. IAM, EC2, VPC, ELB, ALB, Autoscaling, Lambda).
- Experience of Version control system (e.g. Git).
- Experience implementing CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins).
- Experience with configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible, Chef).
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code (e.g. Terraform, Cloudformation).
- A Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent knowledge.
About the offer
At Brocc, you will work in a collaborative and multi-disciplinary environment with encouraging leaders and endless possibilities to learn and grow. We encourage you to be curious and allow you to learn from your mistakes. Our success lies within what makes us unique; the people at Brocc.
Brocc offers flexible working conditions and attractive headquarters on a premier location in Stockholm. We arrange regular workshops, social events and enjoy having fun with our colleagues. This is an important part of our culture, as well as being committed to our work and supportive to our team. We have competitive compensation and generous benefits to all our employees. In addition, Brocc has solid investors and a profitable business model.
In this recruitment process, psychometric tests and background checks may apply. If you have any questions about the position, contact recruiter Amir Abdulla at email@example.com or +46 (0)73- 364 97 49. Please apply as soon as possible, interviews will be ongoing so the position may be filled before last application date.
We look forward to your application!